We are looking for a group of extras for American Dream. We are working with S&S Worldwide to record videos of guests on ride. Below we will list rules, a schedule and a sign up. We will get back to you. Thank you.
S&S WORLDWIDE SHOOT – AMERICAN DREAM SCHEDULE FOR 2/23/20
|8:10 AM||Everyone meets outside American Dream – This is a prompt meeting.|
|8:15 AM||Complex Opens – Head to Nick Universe to meetup with Team.|
|8:20 AM||Should be at Skyline Scream by then. Mounting will begin.|
|8:35 AM||We should be ready. Recording will start, guests will be put on ride.|
|8:40-10:15 AM||Multiple shots, angles. Ample time for anything needed.|
|10:20 AM||Shoot ends. Pack up begins.|
|11:00 AM||Park opens|
Disclaimer: Admission will not be provided after shoot. Thank you.
- Do not wear anything with logos. No branded shirts. Please wear plain colors, T Shirts, Polos etc. Make sure not to wear anything with slogans as well.
- Drinks (Water) and Fruit Snacks / Granola Bars will be provided as snacks. If you have an allergy we can’t change plans and provide for you. You may bring snacks if you want.
- You must be prompt. You will need to arrive on time. No later than 5 minutes late. If you arrive any later you will not be guaranteed entry.
- You must fill out a waiver on site. There will also be a no release form showcasing that anything taken during the shoot must be approved VIA NJC MEDIA & American Dream.
- You are not allowed to go slander or go after American Dream. They are providing us an ample opportunity to record for S&S. Anyone who talks down at the event or after will not be invited back or kicked out. Please be advised.
- Please keep your volume down, do not swear. Keep your opinions to yourself. While on ride, look excited. Be happy. Laugh, Giggle. Smile- Cameras are on you.
Please bring a Valid Photo ID. Thank you.
Below is the release form you will be required to sign- please review.
Attendance Information (updated regularly) : 13/20 filled. 7 spots open.
To attend, please fill out the form below.