THEME PARK MEDIA SERVICES
Professionally Mounted POVs
On / Off Ride Photography
We are one of the best POV production company’s in the United States, combining the latest and safest technology for mounting GoPro’s to your rides and attractions. We offer 30fps, 60fps, 120 fps, 240 fps all at 1080p.
We are fully insured with liability as well as special coverage for filming on rides and attractions.
“Content marketing is more than a buzzword. It is the hottest trend in marketing because it is the biggest gap between what buyers want and brands produce.”– Michael Brenner
CLIENTS / PARTNERS
- Mounting – We at NJC think that a park should have the highest quality, smooth POV possible. This is why we use GoPro’s. On top of this, our state of the art mounting technique helps keep everything safe. We use adhesive mounts, grip mounts and restraint mounts for the best possible results.
- Camera Glasses – If not up to using a GoPro, we always can use the old way. Using Camera Glasses from IVUE we can record high-quality POVs using a head-mounted camera. (Please note this doesn’t have the best outcome)
- Off-Ride – We use many different cameras including iPhones, Sony’s, GoPros and more. Information will be given on site.
- Photography – We don’t just do video. We do a lot of photography for ourselves at Amusement Parks and will make sure you get the bang for your buck. We will take lots of high quality imagery for later use, don’t worry!
- On-Ride Photography – We have some brand new equipment. This allows us to take On-Ride Photographs of guests via special camera strap. This allows the photographer to hold a camera with 3 pins around his hand. This strap makes sure if you fall asleep or anything the camera will stay attached (It is only handheld and roughness can make the hand shake, leading us to not use this all the time)
Why choose us?
- Safety – This is a top priority. We use all professional and custom mounting / holding straps for On Ride Cameras. If this is just normal photography or videos we make sure if we are in a restricted area to keep a distance away from the ride / coaster.
- Quality – If you want quality we are your go to. We connect with the guests, speak to General Public and listen to what your guests want. We are very easy to work with and try to get everything done in a timely manor.
- Pricing – Pricing with us has changed a lot but we make sure to be an affordable option for small parks and accommodating to larger parks. We make sure that we have a special price point that other people like us don’t. If you don’t have a huge budget and want quality. Look into NJC!
- Other Benefits – We will make sure to give you what you ask for. We are up to anything (legal hah hah) We go behind the scenes, do on ride photography and are willing to expand to fit your needs.
If looking for more information on NJC MEDIA please Contact Jason Pennypacker at Jason@newjerseycoasters.net